Unseen Water Causes the Most Damage
There's no such thing as a small disaster- especially when a small leak now could blossom into a big claim later. Unseen water can soak through walls, seep through carpet and pool on subfloors, causing major problems over time. Instead of trusting untrained eyes, help ensure the value of your property by calling SERVPRO of Tacoma.
Our technicians are trained to safely clean and restore your home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises for hidden moisture
- Perform emergency water extraction
- Move and block furniture and contents
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide services
- Apply necessary treatments (disinfectants/deodorization)
- Utilize advanced drying and monitoring equipment
- Dispose of refuse
SERVPRO of Tacoma has the equipment, training, and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages set in. To stop leaks from becoming a big problem, dial 253-896-3000.