Harmful Wastes DOs and DON'Ts
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. A failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. SERVPRO of Tacoma is trained to safely remove biohazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations. In case of a biohazard, follow these DOs and DON'Ts:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Attempt cleanup of any kind
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids
If you find yourself in need of biohazard, crime scene, or vandalism clean up, call SERVPRO of Tacoma at 253-896-3000. We are faster to any size disaster and will ensure your property is back to its preloss condition.