SERVPRO of Tacoma has the tools you need for your water loss
Many disasters can take place inside your Tacoma home or business when you least expect it. Luckily SERVPRO of Tacoma is always ready for whatever happens. When it comes to water damage, our professionally trained technicians have an array of specialized equipment to bring your Tacoma home back to preloss conditions in no time at all. At SERVPRO of Tacoma, we use the specialized equipment to help speed up the extraction and drying process. SERVPRO of Tacoma is fully equipped with the following tools to restore any home and make it feel “Like it never even happened.”
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in your Tacoma home’s carpets and paddings. This tool has sharp probes that penetrate through carpets and padding to determine if water has migrated on the subflooring. If there is moisture, the sensor will provide both blinking and beeping as a signal. The greater the amount of moisture, the faster the lights and beeping will become.
- Moisture Meters are utilized to measure the actual content or levels of various materials. This tool can be penetrative and non-penetrative depending on what needs to be measured. For example, penetrative meters will be used on carpet while non-penetrative meters will be used on drywall.
- Extractors are used to provide sufficient water removal in your Tacoma home. There are several different types of extractors to use such as Truck-Mounted, Light Wands, or Stationary tools. Factors in each situation such as depth of water and available power will give the technicians a better idea of what to use.
- Air Movers are used in water damage restoration to enhance evaporation at the surface level and reduce drying time.
- Dehumidifiers are used to remove water vapor from the air. This reduces the amount of water vapor in the air which lowers the humidity ratio. This is important because lower humidity increases the rate of evaporation of moisture.
SERVPRO of Tacoma is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for any water damage you have call SERVPRO of Tacoma at (253) 896-3000.