Commercial Fire Damage
A fire damage in a business can be stressful for the owner, property manager, employees and tenants. Property damage, equipment damage, document loss and temporary business closure are just some of the concerns you may experience. Timely response and thorough mitigation can alleviate these concerns.
The first 24 hours can make the difference between restoring verses replacing your business property and belongings. Our 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems.
We provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services ensure your property and belongings are restored to preloss condition when possible while providing security in knowing normal business functions can resume in a timely manner.
What you can do until help arrives:
- Limit movement in the facility to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between office furniture legs and wet carpet
- Wash any walls or painted surfaces
- Shampoo carpet or upholstery
- Clean any electrical equipment
- Send clothing to dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor
SERVPRO of Tacoma understands returning to normal business operations is your primary concern. Our specialists are trained in caring for both you and your business. By responding quickly with a full line of fire cleanup and restoration services, we can help you return to business quickly and help protect your facility and belongings.
Before you risk doing further damage by attempting to clean up the damage yourself, call SERVPRO of Tacoma, the fire damage cleanup and restoration professionals at 253-896-3000.